Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, May 15, 2017

April 16th

Happy Easter!!!! I love celebrating Spring and new life. I especially love celebrating the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. 
Some of our traditions, like Easter Clothes, are traditions from when I was a little girl. I loved getting a new dress to wear to church. I loved that we spent time together as a family. 
This year I let some Easter traditions of big elaborate baskets and tons of candy slip a ton. I procrastinated, I felt super guilty. I enlisted Daddy for a shopping trip and together we picked out a few little things and just a few treats. You know what blows me away? The kids still had an amazing day. They were thankful and gracious. They erased the guilt and stress. I am so thankful for that. It made it easier to celebrate the true meaning of Easter, and put our focus back were is should be. However, I did pull through on the Easter duds. 

They all looked so dapper.
 
While they will still let me color coordinate (as in, I buy the clothes so they really have no say anyway), I am doing it. I love it, don't judge me harshly. 









I love this scrunchy face.... He's all mine, plus also, I must be rubbing off on him, cause I would totally do this on his phone. 










No comments: