Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

April 16th

Happy Easter!!!! I love celebrating Spring and new life. I especially love celebrating the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. 
Some of our traditions, like Easter Clothes, are traditions from when I was a little girl. I loved getting a new dress to wear to church. I loved that we spent time together as a family. 
This year I let some Easter traditions of big elaborate baskets and tons of candy slip a ton. I procrastinated, I felt super guilty. I enlisted Daddy for a shopping trip and together we picked out a few little things and just a few treats. You know what blows me away? The kids still had an amazing day. They were thankful and gracious. They erased the guilt and stress. I am so thankful for that. It made it easier to celebrate the true meaning of Easter, and put our focus back were is should be. However, I did pull through on the Easter duds. 

They all looked so dapper.
 
While they will still let me color coordinate (as in, I buy the clothes so they really have no say anyway), I am doing it. I love it, don't judge me harshly. 









I love this scrunchy face.... He's all mine, plus also, I must be rubbing off on him, cause I would totally do this on his phone. 










No comments: