Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Saturday, May 20, 2017

May 13th

I am not very knowledgable about scouting. It's kind of a guy thing that I didn't pay much attention to during my youth. Plus, I was busy with what was then called Merry Miss, now, Activity Days, or young women's. Anyway.... Alex really enjoys scouting and so I bought Scout-o-Rama tickets and took the kids. We actually had a pretty great time.





Daddy was off doing a training ride. He went up the north side of Suncrest an 1,178 foot elevation change in 3.5 miles...and we followed him down the other side.  I just think of this and get saddle sore.


Just because she kept asking.. I chopped off Ry's hair... It's so cute!!!








No comments: