Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

I can't help it!!!

I can't help but change the template of our blog....Sorry... It must be a girl thing... I did want to say that as we have been here I have finished two great books if anyone is interested in a good read.... Sink reflections, by the Fly Lady ( I actually have read it before and now own it) and Hold on, by Micheal McClain... I have always wondered what inspires an song writer. Thanks to the Quinney's..It was wonderful.. I just started a new one. I am having a harder time getting into it... We will see....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking in this morning to see how things are going. I have wanted to get up to see you, but on New Years Eve I came down with a major cold. YUCK! What a way to start out the new year aye?
Scott and I both enjoy Michael McClain's music and always attend the Forgotten Carols as part of our Christmas Tradition. He is truly amazing.
Please know we are praying for Alex and your family that his recovery will be quick and you will have him home to cuddle very soon.
Hugs,
Carolyn